Do you have what it takes to become a part of the [solidcore] team?
We are beyond excited that you are considering joining our team. We have a diverse team of individuals who are united by our passion for fitness and community. We think “creating the strongest version of yourself” can go beyond the workout and extend to your career. Our team members who have chosen their career with [solidcore] are motivated, supported, and challenged.
We are expanding extremely quickly. This means the company is growing and changing every day. Individuals who can adapt and embrace both change and a fast-paced environment should apply.
perks of working full-time with us
- Coach a minimum of 4-6 classes per week including one weekend day
- Attend team meetings
- Complete yearly continuing education
- Attend Classes
We suggest that hopeful coaches take at least 30 classes before applying to be a coach. If you live in an area where we have yet to open a studio, you are eligible to apply for training before taking a class.
Applicants can apply online at the link below. If selected, candidates will continue through an audition and in-person or online interview.
We determine the number of trainees invited to train based on the scheduling needs of our studios along with successful completion of the interview process.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Qualities of a [solidcore] coach
We love inspiring clients to be their best self. If the qualities below describe you, then you might make a great coach!
- Hardworking individual with a love for health and fitness.
- Passionate about [solidcore] and sharing the workout.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Previous fitness teaching experience
- Outgoing and personable
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Genuine desire to inspire and encourage others
- Reliable and professional
- Most of all, you are committed